One of the Largest, Most Active Chapters in the Nation
At AFP St. Louis, we are committed to promoting philanthropy in our region and strengthening local nonprofits. We do this by empowering dedicated people like you to do their best work.
Together with AFP International, we promote high ethical standards in the fundraising profession here in St. Louis and throughout the world.Our local AFP chapter is one of the largest, most active in the nation. We seek to foster your development and growth as a fundraising professional at every stage of your career.
We empower fundraising professionals and foster a strong culture of philanthropy by:
- offering innovative educational programs regularly throughout the year.
- adhering to a professional Code of Ethical Standards and Donor Bill of Rights.
- providing mentoring opportunities to fundraising professionals.
- promoting cultural and social diversity in our membership and leadership.
- collecting, researching, publishing, and sharing resources on fundraising and philanthropy.
- working to maintain and develop legislation favorable to philanthropy.
- celebrating philanthropy.
- promoting awareness of educational programs and events in our community.
- providing a valid and reliable certification program for fundraising professionals.
- encouraging involvement through scholarship opportunities.
- educating younger generations about philanthropy.
- customizing training for both newer and more experienced fundraising professionals.
Learn more about AFP’s Vision and Mission. Thank you for your interest in the St. Louis Chapter of AFP. We’re happy you’re here.