Program & Project Coordinator - 25672Company: University of Missouri - St. Louis
Date Posted: February 20, 2018
25672 – Program & Project Coordinator
Basic Function & Responsibilities
The Advancement Services Department is responsible for all data going into and pulled out of the alumni and donor database (Ellucian Advance) for UMSL. This staff person works with the Director of Advancement Services to provide project support; deliver both scheduled and ad hoc end-user training and database user account management; and process gift and biographical data including support for the online fundraising platform.
- Project/Process Support: Data processing projects and processes are created, audited and modified continuously by the team. This individual is responsible assisting with project/process planning, and defining and producing project deliverables, including:
- Coordinate schedule of incoming data and reporting requests to meet deadlines.
- Generate standardized dataset extracts as assigned.
- Assist with various adhoc data updating projects as needed.
- Advance User Support: With the Director of Advancement Services, this individual will be responsible for delivering training and end user support for the alumni and donor database, Advance, including:
- Develop and deliver one-on-one and group trainings.
- Develop Advance reference materials.
- Manage Advance user accounts and permissions.
- Gift and Data Processing: This individual will perform various types of gift processing and data updating, including:
- Pledge Reminder and Payroll Deduction processing and maintenance.
- Monitor online gifts and update online gift forms (iModules platform).
- Process various data and membership information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or associated field; or equivalent related work experience.
- Understanding of relational databases (Oracle preferred) and data processing principles.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications, including production mail merge support in Word.
- Attention to detail and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively perform under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Must be able to use sound judgement and discretion, and maintain complete confidentiality when appropriate.
- Ability to work with people from a variety of culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Ability to work independently while also working as a member of the University Advancement team.
- Nonprofit work experience, including past experience with donor database(s), such as Ellucian Advance or online platforms such as iModules.
- Training experience for software products.
- Data quality project experience.
Minimum Salary: $16.92/hr
Application Deadline: March 17, 2018