Director of Constituent AdvancementCompany: Lutheran Hour Ministries
Date Posted: February 12, 2018
Lutheran Hour Ministries (LHM) is seeking a motivated and skilled professional who embraces a spirit of collaboration and has a passion for outreach and evangelism. The Director of Constituent Advancement provides leadership in the development and execution of all constituent engagement strategies and tactics on behalf of LHM. This role manages relationship cultivation and stewardship activities that attract prospective, and strengthen current constituencies, including donors, volunteers, customers and consumers. The Director is tasked with creating and successfully conducting an annual plan which coordinates all fundraising, marketing, communications and public relations/affairs functions with multiple performance targets for constituent engagement, including funds raised, products/services distributed, acquisition and constituent satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in related field – or – equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10 years of combined experience in:
- Successful fundraising and demonstrated knowledge that generated more than $6mm in annual support
- Brand management
- Skill and understanding in the use of complex constituent relationship management (CRM) systems
- A strong track record of team-oriented staff management
- Creative and strategic thinking with the ability to implement plans that achieve specific key results
- Understanding of and commitment to constituent relations including best practices in acquisition, cultivation and stewardship
- Commitment to the mission and vision of Lutheran Hour Ministries
Location: The position is based in St. Louis.
Apply at www.lhm.org/careers
The above listing is a full-time position with benefits through Concordia Plan Services. (See www.concordiaplans.org for benefit details: The Church’s Plan.)
For more information on Lutheran Hour Ministries, please visit www.lhm.org.