Fund Development CoordinatorCompany: Parents as Teachers
Date Posted: February 23, 2017
Job Title: Fund Development Coordinator
Department: Fund Development
Summary: The Development Coordinator assists with and supports all aspects of the Fund Development department. He/she is responsible for seamless management of donor stewardship activities specific to gift entry and gift acknowledgment processing and overall donor database management. This position will also assist with grant submissions, special events and annual fund activities. The Coordinator will serve as the liaison between Fund Development and External Relations specific to projects related to the newsletter, annual report and collection of compelling stories for donor solicitation purposes, etc.The Development Coordinator reports to the Director, Major Fund Development. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Assists with all communications, solicitations and records for individual donors including but not limited to direct mail, Combined Federal Campaign, Board giving, Annual Fund Campaigns and Parents as Teachers staff campaign.
• Oversees the acknowledgment and recognition of all charitable contributions.
• Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data which includes developing and maintaining efficient systems for donor data accuracy, data entry, gift processing, and statistical reporting and analysis.
• Assists with grant writing and other solicitations as directed.
• Research funding prospects
• Schedule visits/meetings/appointments both external and internal for funding purposes
• Other duties may be assigned. Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of development experience.
• Ability to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently and prioritize work.
• Ability to work collaboratively with individuals in other departments and with external customers and PAT network.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Professional demeanor, flexible and able to respond to multiple demands.
• Strong organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
• Understanding of regulations regarding donations, donor reporting and procedures regarding donor confidentiality.
Travel: This position may include some minimum travel.
Our Organization: Parents as Teachers National Center oversees the international network of local Parents as Teachers programs, including training, curricula, and technical assistance. As a federally designated home visiting model, Parents as Teachers National Center works with the professional community to help young children grow up healthy, safe and ready to learn. Application Information Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org